Tuesday, March 14, 2006



Monday - Prison Break with the Flatmates. 10pm.

Next week will be be missing episode 9 of Prison Break so we will have to call the F-mates to get updates!!! (Canadian Bloggers - please do not reveal any secrets - we know we are behind!) If any of you haven't been watching this show - GET THE DVDS asap!!

So we planned our Ireland route last night. Thanks to friends and family for advice and tips about the great nation (especially road maps from the Steeles!!!) Looks like it is gonna be fun. We have also downloaded 900 songs from 1998-2001 which are now being labelled as "Old Skool" for the road trip!! This week is going by VERY slowly especially since I don't really have any school work.... Somebody entertain me!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Symptoms:
I can't sleep. I can't concentrate. The time couldn't go by any slower. Is it Thursday yet?

Diagnosis:
Christmas has come early.
(Don't think that this replaces Christmas in December there Mom and Dad)

Chalk the excitment up to like a decade of anticipation.

Please insert a distracting/entertaining story here.

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well well. What is it like to have slow time ladies. I spend my entire evenings studying stats and looking for my sister at the curling rink. THERE IS NO TIME FOR ANYTHING! T stats and effing F tests what is the point! Have a great St Patrick's Day in the home of!

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I see you got that pic I sent you of my new boyriend. And I guess you just Photoshopped me right out of it eh?

I'll let it slide this time. That's okay.

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you find that old picture of Bart?

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home