Oh, Danny Boy!
So Kelly and I are super busy this week: Me with rehearsing as I have a showing on Friday (matinee and evening). I'm a bit nervous as to how good it will be but it has been a great learning process. And Kel with...uhh...that thing she does.
Back to me.
I am going to Ireland on March 17th for a nine day tour with my friend Andre, Louis and uhh...oh god..it'll come...uhh...oh yeah! KELLY!
Email or COMMENT us any suggestions as to where we should go our what we should do! We've already been told we need to have a Guinness or two!!!
So Kelly and I are super busy this week: Me with rehearsing as I have a showing on Friday (matinee and evening). I'm a bit nervous as to how good it will be but it has been a great learning process. And Kel with...uhh...that thing she does.
Back to me.
I am going to Ireland on March 17th for a nine day tour with my friend Andre, Louis and uhh...oh god..it'll come...uhh...oh yeah! KELLY!
Email or COMMENT us any suggestions as to where we should go our what we should do! We've already been told we need to have a Guinness or two!!!

10 Comments:
Well girls if you are feeling punk about school, you can always join me in my new career. I have decided to give up being a hockey fan and take over full time from the guy who follows Tiger around and yells " IN THE HOLE" every time he tees off from 5000 yards away. I just know that his sporting life is better than mine. We could be a chorus. So keep following the golf and listen for me. The Master's is nigh.
As for Ireland look up Theo Flurry and have a brawl or throw pucks at peoples heads. It is the Irish way.
Back from the Dominican!
Ireland-awesome. No suggestions but I can ask the inlaw-inlaws (?)
Oh by the way ladies, trade deadline in tomorrow. Some bigs moves made already... Jose Theodore to the Avs, Ryan Smyth to Columbus....
Okay Emm, I'm lieing about Smytty.
Big day today/tonight/tomorrow. Lets hope Bertuzzi gets dealt....
Sleep well.
-Juju
Things that aren't funny.
That.
As a fellow hockey wife, you should know that trade jokes aren't funny. I'm disappointed Juju...
Hahaah, ya but I just had to Emm.
Mike Morrison picked up on Waivers by your dear friend Kelly's Senators.
2 hours till deadline is over...
-Juju
And the Oil gets Samsonov from Boston! Wow, pretty good. But it hasnt said yet for who......
Que the scary music...
-Juju
Scary music can be turned off. Bye-bye to Mr.Marty Reasoner and a future draft pick....
Your in the clear Emm....
-Juju
Great trades.
Glad to share with the Sens any day.
Ok, Sammy - show me what ya got!!!
Smarty will be ok - he's back in Boston!
Who needs TSN when you have 'juju'.
:)
Hey dude, Jess says you have to go to the Kilkenny brewery in Ireland...says it's the best one, I can't personally comment on the brewery but the beer gets 2 thumbs up. Also, good luck with your showings, like you need it, you're always stealing the show, you're a bit of a drama queen. I didn't want to tell you, but a lot of people don't like how you always steal the show, I think you may be getting voted off the island next...umm, what were we talking about??....
Thanks "anonymous"... thats just what happens when trade deadline day is almost as important to your hubby as Christmas is.... The channel didnt change for 24 hours...
-Juju
Post a Comment
<< Home