Dear Kelly,
As you are watching Ottawa Senators games, I am spending my days by listening to Edmonton Oilers interviews on the internet.
Here are things I have observed:
I am going to start saying the words “Don’t matter” because it seems to be a popular phrase.
I will now refer to any hockey fight as “fista-cuffs”. I think you should do the same.
Ryan Smyth refers to his mullet as a 10:90. I love it.
**********************
That pretty much sums up my day. Yup, that’s it. Life is good.
Anyways, I hope you have enjoyed what I have learned. If not – don’t matter.
As you are watching Ottawa Senators games, I am spending my days by listening to Edmonton Oilers interviews on the internet.
Here are things I have observed:
I am going to start saying the words “Don’t matter” because it seems to be a popular phrase.
I will now refer to any hockey fight as “fista-cuffs”. I think you should do the same.
Ryan Smyth refers to his mullet as a 10:90. I love it.
**********************
That pretty much sums up my day. Yup, that’s it. Life is good.
Anyways, I hope you have enjoyed what I have learned. If not – don’t matter.

2 Comments:
I caught the highlights of the last oil game (vs kings)...winchester was involved in a fista-cuffs, he didn't win that battle but it don't matter cause they won the game. "The whole team played awesome" Smyth noted as he combed his 10:90 and gave a wink.
Send the good vibes for Saturday night!
10-4!
Post a Comment
<< Home