Dear Kelly,
Today I got royally punk'd.
I was up at 7am for a 9am meeting. futureMEMORY (the company I formed outside of school, as you know) signed the contract for the Edinburgh Fringe (that we got into, as you know) and made the down payment for the venue! Very exciting!
From noon til two I had a workshop with my tutor and my group members for the festival that is coming up in June. It was quite intensive. After that, I was really tired, so decided to skip the afternoon pub visit and go to a movie to just chill.
I had heard about this movie called Transamerica. Had NO IDEA what it was about except that it was about a transgendered person. Sounded good to me. I watch the movie wondering if it were a true story and wondering if the man/woman who played the lead had written it or something like that. It was definately a man, but without an adam's apple so I knew he had had some sort of surgery. The movie ended - I enjoyed it despite a few of its awkward moments - and so I waited for the credits to see who the dude was. And then I saw his name....
FELICITY HUFFMAN FROM DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!!!
Oh my gawd!!!! I had NO IDEA! I was totally punk'd. Bravo Felis! Give the GIRL an Oscar cause she had me fooled!! WOW!! My face dropped about threee stories during the credits when I found out.
The worst part is I spent a majority of my day yesterday watching her in the cancelled tv show "Sports Night" that they are airing on ABC UK. Oh, snap.
Today I got royally punk'd.
I was up at 7am for a 9am meeting. futureMEMORY (the company I formed outside of school, as you know) signed the contract for the Edinburgh Fringe (that we got into, as you know) and made the down payment for the venue! Very exciting!
From noon til two I had a workshop with my tutor and my group members for the festival that is coming up in June. It was quite intensive. After that, I was really tired, so decided to skip the afternoon pub visit and go to a movie to just chill.
I had heard about this movie called Transamerica. Had NO IDEA what it was about except that it was about a transgendered person. Sounded good to me. I watch the movie wondering if it were a true story and wondering if the man/woman who played the lead had written it or something like that. It was definately a man, but without an adam's apple so I knew he had had some sort of surgery. The movie ended - I enjoyed it despite a few of its awkward moments - and so I waited for the credits to see who the dude was. And then I saw his name....
FELICITY HUFFMAN FROM DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!!!
Oh my gawd!!!! I had NO IDEA! I was totally punk'd. Bravo Felis! Give the GIRL an Oscar cause she had me fooled!! WOW!! My face dropped about threee stories during the credits when I found out.
The worst part is I spent a majority of my day yesterday watching her in the cancelled tv show "Sports Night" that they are airing on ABC UK. Oh, snap.

2 Comments:
PS - Hope all is well in Canada!
Dear Emm,
Glad to hear that you are taking chances. I like Felicity. Good on her. Sounds like you had a busy little day there.
Things in Ottawa are good. Jet lag has me up at the crack of dawn which is always nice. God forbid I use that time to my advantage and do some work. I much rather watch teley on my couch. Truly enjoying the luxuries of home.
Only 3 weeks left.
Kelly
Post a Comment
<< Home