Dear Kelly,
This morning the Stammy B crew set up the internet café as usual and Google Earthed everything and anything. I couldn’t see the AB farm though, apparently it didn’t make the Google Earth cut. I am writing a letter.
Then the mail came (I LOVE how the mail comes on Saturdays here) and Matt’s driver’s license arrived! Besides the fact that he looks like a criminal, he was very pleased. The only problem is he will have to renew it soon. Well, not too soon. IN THIRTY NINE YEARS!! HAHAH Yeah. It expires in 2046. How funny is that? Symon then explained to me how the British are against ID cards because of the connotations it has with the war and how after WWII they got rid of ID cards completely. Unless you have a passport or driver’s license you have no reason to have a card. Try telling THAT to the bouncers at Stages!
Now I’m off to B-ton for some Chinese food and Dominos! Happy April Fools Day. I hope your pranks go better than mine! I called Jenna at 11am with a sleepy voice and said, “I’m in Brighton. I thought we were gonna meet.” She believed me which was the worst part and then I felt bad so I told her I was joking. It was a poor attempt at a prank. I don’t have the heart.
Boooo Washington! Booooo Calgary!
Bizz.
This morning the Stammy B crew set up the internet café as usual and Google Earthed everything and anything. I couldn’t see the AB farm though, apparently it didn’t make the Google Earth cut. I am writing a letter.
Then the mail came (I LOVE how the mail comes on Saturdays here) and Matt’s driver’s license arrived! Besides the fact that he looks like a criminal, he was very pleased. The only problem is he will have to renew it soon. Well, not too soon. IN THIRTY NINE YEARS!! HAHAH Yeah. It expires in 2046. How funny is that? Symon then explained to me how the British are against ID cards because of the connotations it has with the war and how after WWII they got rid of ID cards completely. Unless you have a passport or driver’s license you have no reason to have a card. Try telling THAT to the bouncers at Stages!
Now I’m off to B-ton for some Chinese food and Dominos! Happy April Fools Day. I hope your pranks go better than mine! I called Jenna at 11am with a sleepy voice and said, “I’m in Brighton. I thought we were gonna meet.” She believed me which was the worst part and then I felt bad so I told her I was joking. It was a poor attempt at a prank. I don’t have the heart.
Boooo Washington! Booooo Calgary!
Bizz.

3 Comments:
Dear Emm,
I actually forgot that it was Fool's Paradise today. I am sure that I will be fooled... I am the most gulliable person in the world.
Glad to see that things haven't changed that much at home base since my departure. I wouldn't want things to get all crazy on me.
Of course his driver's licence expires in 39 years. It is not like Mattsky will look ANY different at 69 then he does now. Oh wait. Right. Annnnyyyways.
Things in the O-dot are good. Still waking up at the g-d crack of dawn and going to bed with the sunset. Life is tough. Research has started off well and I start interviewing on Tuesday!! Keep your fingers crossed that I don't say anything dumb.
Apparently I am going out tonight although it doesn't really jive well with my 9 pm bedtime. I will definitely have to nap this afternoon. Should be interesting.
I am off to the gym and then maybe to Old Navy to check out if their flip flops are out. It was 24 degrees here yesterday - tis the season.
Keeping it realer.
Kelly
Fist-a cuff's eh? I could use a little of that myself. I would love to fist-a-cuff my stats teacher because he is not teaching me and is making me teach the class what he hasn't taught me BUT I cannot fist-a-cuff with him because he is my supervisor and one thing I know for sure is that it is statistically impossible to get your degree if you have had fist-a-cuffs with your supervisor. Other interactions maybe but not fist-a-cuffs.
Another group who could use a litte fist-a-cuffing are the Toronto Maple Leafs. They have now reached the level of pathetic and even James is taking the time to send out jokes about them. What have we come to! The fat lady will likely finish her song this weekend. The only thing I can say is that this year's hockey was better than last years. OH MY!
D and B -
I think maybe you should look into getting a blog for yourself. Since your sister is always out of town, it seems you could manage!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home