Friday, April 07, 2006

My bank card has been "comprimised". Someone cloned it at an ATM and took it to Belgium. Becasue of this I had to go to the police station and report my crime.

I had all of my papers ready and filled out, was dressed respectively, was very organized and calm to tell the Bobby my story. When I got to the "Nick" there was a sign that said "Ring bell ONCE for an officer and wait to be helped". So I rang the bell ONCE, and politley sat waiting to be helped.

Then a women dressed in a business suit ran into the station and was loud and abrasive. She was asking me and the others that had already been helped and were waiting.."Is there an officer here??? Huh? Is there an officer???" She walks up to the "Please ring bell ONCE" sign and rings it ...umm...maybe EIGHTEEN times!!!! Then she runs out of the station, fed up from waiting and drives off, leaving me sitting there sheepishly - looking like I was the one who rang the bell!!!!!!! The police officer came in and looked at me. All I wanted to do was yell at the Bobby, IT WASNT ME!!!!!! But instead I politely grabbed my papers and reported my crime!

The Bobby was lovely. I love Bobbies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home