Thursday, April 06, 2006
-
- Name: Emm
- Location: London, United Kingdom
Any press is good press.
Previous Posts
- Dear Emm,Quick update from Ottawa. The interviews ...
- Steeler,Yesterday, while you were interviewing, I ...
- Dear Emm,My plan to update the blog by commenting ...
- Dear Killarnius,A ELLA LE GUSTA LA GASOLINA!! DAME...
- Dear Kelly,This morning the Stammy B crew set up t...
- Dear Kelly,As you are watching Ottawa Senators gam...
- Dear Kelly,Today I got royally punk'd.I was up at ...
- Our Moms RULE!Thank you to Mrs. Steele for the ins...
- Monday - Prison Break with the Flatmates. 10pm.Ne...
- ARE WE THERE YET?I was so excited for Ireland that...


8 Comments:
Wow. I will be back soon.
No but honestly, I like your enthusiasm kid.
Wow. I will be back soon.
No but honestly, I like your enthusiasm kid.
Wow. I will be back soon.
No but honestly, I like your enthusiasm kid.
I am glad your scoreboard is interactive. You clearly need projects. Fear not, I will be there soon to help entertain. Don't talk to strangers, or maybe you should start talking to strangers. Hmm.
Emmer!! I'm so proud! Its Fantastic!
What is it?
Kelly just really wanted to drive that point home.
I think it's amazing.
j.books - hahahahahahahahah good one! hahahah...oh man, hahah, you have me cracking up! hahahhahhaha hahaha....wow...hahahahhahahahhaha
You were joking right????
what was that, kelly? I didn't get it the third time...
And I love the wall Emm!
Post a Comment
<< Home