Thursday, April 06, 2006

Dear Emm,

Quick update from Ottawa. The interviews on Tuesday went incredibly well. I am feeling good to have two under the belt. It was good because the two clients were so different and it gave me a good idea of what's to come.

Last night I had a little dinner party here catered by none other then Mrs. Steele. God she's good! It was a lot of fun. Shelley even made Pineapple Flambe for dessert although we had a really hard time lighting it... Oh well, it was spot on regardless.

This morning I was up early ready to depart for Kingston and was just update my iPod before I left when everything decided to bascially all quit on me at the same time. Two hours on the phone with Apple and I am just starting to get things back in order. Needless to say I am going to be leaving late... I am now missing lunch with Ovey (sorry Jeff) but thankfull rescheduled for coffee at 4! Phew. Anyways I better be off. I need to get there at some point...

Oh and just so you know, I am cheering faithfully for the Oil at this important time.

Kelly

1 Comments:

Blogger Emm said...

Sounds fun!!!

Question though: Mom's are supposed to cook?? When I find my mom, I'll have to tell her.

Say hi to Ovey!!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home