Friday, April 07, 2006

Dear Kel,

Yesterday Titus came to visit!!! We met up with his friend Andrew from Queen's, hit up Wong Kei (famous Chinatown restaurant for treating people badly) and then had a pint at Waxy's.

Found out that Titus will be competing almost every weekend this summer in Scotland at Highland Games with his pipe band so maybe we can road trip to see them!! Also discovered that he was one of two pipers at the 2005 World Curling Champs in Victoria to pipe the men in. I have a feeling some bloggers will enjoy that info! I'm gonna try and visit him in Glasgow durring the Ed Fringe!

Anyways - such a good visit from our old pal Titus! Hope your catching up in Kingston was just as fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Is that my shirt?

Wish I had been there to see Titus but a weekend away to see him in the Highland games sounds equally as fun!!

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed you kel. Had a wicked time catching up with Emma.. you guys are really selling London to me. So I guess i'll be back to visit soon enough, and if either of you need a place to crash in Glasgow, i've got lots of room. A little info here you guys might want to publish on the blog:
TRAGICALLY HIP Concert in London on July 7th at Shepherds Bush Empire. Tickets are £22.50 and can be bought at http://www.ticketweb.co.uk or
www.shepherds-bush-empire.co.uk . K, back to catch up on stupid amounts of work. Switzerland was amazing, but I got absolutely no work done.
Bye for now!
Titus

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home