Friday, April 14, 2006
-
- Name: Emm
- Location: London, United Kingdom
Any press is good press.
Previous Posts
- Dear Bloggers,Thank you so much for all of your in...
- What's My Name Part TwoThe top nine names via the ...
- ATTENTION BLOGGERS! WHAT'S MY NAME???No, seriously...
- Dear Emm,First off, apparently Blogger still hates...
- Dearest Kelly,Yesterday I got tickets to see the "...
- Kellarious,Yesterday, after I woke up at late o'cl...
- Dear uhh,..Kel,It slate. or early. Im delerious. S...
- My bank card has been "comprimised". Someone clo...
- Dear Kel,Yesterday Titus came to visit!!! We met u...
- What Emma Does When She is Home Alone...


10 Comments:
Double click it to make it bigger. It will be easier to tell!
Heee heee!
I am soooooooo WIRED!!!!!!!!!
Portrait of an artist as a crazied fan. Go Oilers Go.
Wonderful photo Emm!!
WE'RE IN!!!!
Now I can finally sleep....for a few days.
Kelly and I will be GOING CRAZY!
Great pic.
I LOVE IT.
I love your enthusiasm Emm. Or should I say Leigh? I feel like I don't even know you anymore.
Congrats to the Oil on the huge pull through!
Can't wait for playoffs. So happy that they are scheduled for the EXACT SAME TIME AS MY EXAMS. Chances are school will go poorly.
Amazing, that is exactly how I pictured you.....
Just thought everyone would be pleased to note that the mood over here in Victoria is dark and sombre, with a twist of humour. For example, what do the Canucks and the Titanic have in common? Answer: They are finished as soon as they hit the ice. This is one of MANY.....GO OILERS GO!!
PRICELESS!
Post a Comment
<< Home