Sunday, April 09, 2006

Kellarious,

Yesterday, after I woke up at late o'clock in my jersey, covered in Doritos, I went to the driving range nearby with the boys. The range is near Chiswick in a posh area and the parking lot was covered in fancy cars - the range balls were cheap though! After schooling them on the range, we headed to the booky to see if our Grande National bets paid off. Apparently my uneducated guess of "It Takes Time" wasn't the favorite and didn't place. Hmmm.... HOWEVER - Sy put money on the top three horses so took us out for a pint! The evening was then followed by a nap.

Today, after I woke up in my jersey, I decided to rent a bike and ride along the water. It was so nice. It hailed, I was drenched, my fingers were white they were so cold, I didn't want to go too fast becasue the wind was freezing the water drops on my face to form icicles that were impairing my vision, my legs started to become stiff making the pedalling more difficult, the roads were icy, my gears were frozen, and now I am severly hypothermic drinking warm water and wrapped around a sleeping bag. I can't wait to go biking again!!!!!

Planning another late night tonight. Will do homework to keep me busy until then. Maybe even catch a flick.

Best Regards,

Emma "I can't feel my eye lids" Bailey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home