Dear Bloggers,
Thank you so much for all of your input. I will keep all of these suggestions and votes in mind. I am going to delay as much as possible on making the decision since it is a big one. Hopefully by the time I actually need my official name, Kelly will have found this "Emma Bailey", showed her my photo, and she will see that I am CLEARLY more beautiful. (I think that is how it works!!)
But do not fear, I will not make the decision without informing all of you. You will just have to keep checking the site...
Sincerely,
The Artist formerly known as Emma Bailey
Thank you so much for all of your input. I will keep all of these suggestions and votes in mind. I am going to delay as much as possible on making the decision since it is a big one. Hopefully by the time I actually need my official name, Kelly will have found this "Emma Bailey", showed her my photo, and she will see that I am CLEARLY more beautiful. (I think that is how it works!!)
But do not fear, I will not make the decision without informing all of you. You will just have to keep checking the site...
Sincerely,
The Artist formerly known as Emma Bailey

1 Comments:
Very cute & original sign off!
Post a Comment
<< Home