Monday, April 10, 2006

Dearest Kelly,

Yesterday I got tickets to see the "Movie Premiere" of Crazy Monkey's debut to the big screen. Crazy Monkey are the guys that do the fake jackass commercials on MTV that are hilarious! They do such crazy stunts as "driving without a seatbelt" and "jumping on the bed". The dudes are from South Africa and I think we were the only NON South Africans AND/OR relatives of the guys there! The movie itself wasn't that great, had some funny stuff - the guy beside me (perhaps a cousin) almost had to leave he was laughing so hard... Maybe I missed the joke... Anyways, after the film we ran into the actors and chatted with them. They seem like pretty cool guys. My favorite line from the movie was, "Hi. My name is Brendan. You might recognize me from the movies. Becasue I go the the movies A LOT."

Stayed up to listen to the Oilers. I don't want to talk about it. Plus Canada got silver in curling. And Phil won golf. Where were Mike and Stephen? Anyone else want to discuss disappointments?

Oh, and this little gem was sent to me yesterday - a few of the Sturgeon AB girls got creative!! I feel like its LESS stalkerish becasue I didn't make it... I am mildly embarrassed slash LOVE it. Thanks Nik!!! And good luck this week Mand!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Emma, after reading your blog this morning I am not sure what tales are true and what are figments of your imagination. Regardless, I laughed at the image of you at late o'clock in your jersey with Doritos and in the police station and on the bike in the rain.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home