What's My Name Part Two
The top nine names via the blog and email:
Let the voting begin...
1. Emma-Leigh Bailey
2. Emm Bailey
3. Emma Duncan
4. Emma Smyth
5. Emma Lee
6. Emma Baileigh
7. Emma Monroe
8. Emily Bailey
9. Leigh Bailey
10. Other family names: Ivon, Magretta, Burgess, ...
The top nine names via the blog and email:
Let the voting begin...
1. Emma-Leigh Bailey
2. Emm Bailey
3. Emma Duncan
4. Emma Smyth
5. Emma Lee
6. Emma Baileigh
7. Emma Monroe
8. Emily Bailey
9. Leigh Bailey
10. Other family names: Ivon, Magretta, Burgess, ...

11 Comments:
You can vote for more than one...maybe your TOP THREE!
Thanks guys! This is really helping!!!!
I can't figure it out, but I just think number 3 is the right one.
I like 2, 1, & 9 in that order
My vote- Emma Lee
Simple, Classic, will look good on movie credits and in playbills, easy to sign,people will automatically think its spelt that way and not spell your name wrong (Leigh) and...
...its my middle name.
Ju Ju
Top Three:
1)I agree with Ju ju's comments #5 Emma Lee
2) #8 Emily Bailey
3) #3 Emma Duncan
Lisa
Hey Em, whew, this is tough. I think my top 3 are are 2, 5, and 9...in no specific order....good luck dude!
I cannot leave the Emma part. It is just you SO Emma Duncan, Emma Leigh or Emma Lee. I think that is it.
Alright I just keep staring at them and they have started to blur together and so I have realized that it is time that I made a decision.
My top 3 in no order are 1,2,5. I should note that 1 only sticks if you promise to drop the hyphen. I like Duncan too but it just seems so removed from the Emma Bailey I have grown to love... like. umm... I meant like. AWKWARD.
I would like to note that I stand corrected and that the Emma Bailey that already exists is not a make-up artist. The real (listed) Emma Bailey is a so-called British actress.
However, let the records show that I google.co.uk'd her (gave her the benefit of the doubt of her own regional search) and she is NO WHERE to be found. Yes I do have some time on my hands... transcribing interviews is not exactly thrilling. Give me a break.
Regardless, the point stands. This is the technological age people. You are nothing if you cannot be google'd. Just ask our flatmates hey Emm?
It forces me to ask...
Will the real Emma Bailey please stand up?
definitely keep Emma as your first name.... i am liking 1,5,6, lets be serious though is this makeup artist going anywhere? no. get her to change her name.
OK this is tough...but I'm going with 1,8,6 in that order:)
Too bad the other one is an actor - but things happen for a reason...
Okay Ebai
I've seen the comments. My vote is Bailey Duncan. Emma is you, true enough. I think maybe Bailey is more. And as a first name it is playful and sassy and a little tomboyish while still being feminine. Duncan cause it was the other name suggested but then we're awfully irish arent we? I like the name anyway. Why not E.L. Bailey? You can do that sort of stuff you know.
Post a Comment
<< Home