Monday, April 10, 2006

Dear Emm,

First off, apparently Blogger still hates me because even on the new comp I can't post pics. I might have to just send their tech department a little email.

Kingston was a really good time. Almost too much of a good time. I realized though that it was my last official trip up there until our like 10 year Homecoming reunion so I figure that I had to do it up well! Highlights included the entire day spent at the QP on Friday (from noon to midnight with only a two hour break for dinner), the Council reunion, quality time with Ovey and the surprise appearance by the one and only Kristina on Friday night. Oh and by the way, I basically told everyone I ran into how fabulous you are. It was getting so bad that I had to start the conversations with: "I feel like I am bragging about my child, but Emma is just fantastic. She is doing..." So yeah. Everyone thinks you are great.

Had a bit of a scare yesterday with my great Aunt, but she is doing a lot better this morning. Thanks for your concern!!

Other then that, I am back to reality today. I have to prepare questions for a meeting that I have with a doctor this week (apparently one of Ottawa's most respected HIV doctors) and get ready for a new set of interviews tomorrow!

I can't believe how quickly the time is flying by. Oh don't forget to send me a list of requests of Canadian goodies to bring back for you!!

Kelly

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there kel....i figured this is the only way to get a hold of you. i miss you and i hope we can chat before you head back to the UK.

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home