Dear Kell-Kell-Kell-Kell-Kellarious,
(Please sing the above line to the tune of NOTORIOUS. Thank you.)
Kate arrives today and is travelling straight to B-ton, then we are off to New Forest (which is apprently nice) to camp even though the weather doesn't look so hot. This just in...CANNONBALL! Then we will be taking a trip to Oxford. What a great way to spend Easter!
Now that the Oilers sealed the deal I can relax and try and get over my self-inflcited jetlag. (Until next week.) I look forward to your return. Despite what the tabloids say, I really did miss you and it will be good to have you back. And I didn't sleep in your bed. A lot.
Enjoy your last weekend at home. Keep your stick on the ice.
Bizzle.
(Please sing the above line to the tune of NOTORIOUS. Thank you.)
Kate arrives today and is travelling straight to B-ton, then we are off to New Forest (which is apprently nice) to camp even though the weather doesn't look so hot. This just in...CANNONBALL! Then we will be taking a trip to Oxford. What a great way to spend Easter!
Now that the Oilers sealed the deal I can relax and try and get over my self-inflcited jetlag. (Until next week.) I look forward to your return. Despite what the tabloids say, I really did miss you and it will be good to have you back. And I didn't sleep in your bed. A lot.
Enjoy your last weekend at home. Keep your stick on the ice.
Bizzle.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home