Dear Emm,
Hope you have a nice time this weekend! Glad to hear that Kate arrived safely. I am sure that you guys will have an awesome time.
I can't believe how quickly the time has flown here in the O-dot. Thursday is coming WAY faster then I had anticipated. Overall, I have had a really nice time. Still have a really big and busy week ahead so I am 'resting' all weekend (aka procrastinating) Today is the big Easter feast at Casa Steele. The Mom's whole fam is coming over and my brother and I are hiding eggs for little Conor (the kid is soooooooo spoiled!)
Glad the Oil have secured their spot. Not sure you could keep up with the pace you were on. You need your rest Emm because what comes after the regular season? THE POST SEASON. I am so excited minue the ABSOLUTELY horrific game that we played last night. Actually it is so bad that I don't even really want to talk about it. I just thought that I would say a big thank you to Martin St. Louis and the Tampa Bay Lightning. Ottawa fans you will know what I am talking about.
Have a good Easter kid. I will see you VERY soon!
Kelly
Hope you have a nice time this weekend! Glad to hear that Kate arrived safely. I am sure that you guys will have an awesome time.
I can't believe how quickly the time has flown here in the O-dot. Thursday is coming WAY faster then I had anticipated. Overall, I have had a really nice time. Still have a really big and busy week ahead so I am 'resting' all weekend (aka procrastinating) Today is the big Easter feast at Casa Steele. The Mom's whole fam is coming over and my brother and I are hiding eggs for little Conor (the kid is soooooooo spoiled!)
Glad the Oil have secured their spot. Not sure you could keep up with the pace you were on. You need your rest Emm because what comes after the regular season? THE POST SEASON. I am so excited minue the ABSOLUTELY horrific game that we played last night. Actually it is so bad that I don't even really want to talk about it. I just thought that I would say a big thank you to Martin St. Louis and the Tampa Bay Lightning. Ottawa fans you will know what I am talking about.
Have a good Easter kid. I will see you VERY soon!
Kelly

2 Comments:
Cut out thy tongue or is it pinky you senator loving fool! Actually we are so happy in TO with just a little lift to our spirits with the game last night. 1 in 8 goes to the Leafs wow! So now that we are out, I can look forward to not caring about the playoffs and thus enjoying them. Who am I kidding? D and B are devastated. The city is mute. There is no god although I was really grateful to Jesus for giving me Friday off. Cheers.
OK Girls. The Stanley Cup is in London where it was made. Get going and find it if you can!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home