
Well you will all be happy to know that Emma and I were reunited this morning upon my return to L-diggity. The flight was extremely turbulent which is never good for someone who is already a nervous flyer and is all although. At 2 am (EST) I found myself reciting a prayer on repeat for 35 minutes straight. The good news is that it worked and I arrived safe and sound 3 hours later.
Thanks to the poor NHL coverage in Europe, Emma and I have been forced to be seperated for the big night tonight. Lucky for her, the Edmonton game is being broadcasted at the Sports Cafe tonight at midnight. I will be at home, dressed in my jersey, in my bed on pins and needles listening to the Team 1200 online.
A HUGE good luck to our boys tonight.

4 Comments:
Although i am sure that I don't even have to really mention it, I thought it would be wise to inform all our readers that much like the Olympics, the blog may take on a NHL theme for a bit... What can I say? We love our hockey.
GO SENS GO
GO OILERS GO
This is Pearce reporting before the big game...I have managed to turn some Canuck fans into Oiler fans for the post-season, and I have on my jersey etc. and am ready to go...take a deep breath everyone, here we goooooooooooo!
Got to watch the game at the American bar which was great. We got kicked out after the first over time, cabbed it home hoping to make it in time for OT #2 and...well...the rest is history.
A bit sad tonight....tomorrow will be a better day. So proud of the efforts. Going to sleep listening to talk radio. I am my mother...
I went to sleep listening to the BLUE JAYS! How sick is that? I am my sister, neice whatever.
Post a Comment
<< Home