WE LOVE THIS GAME!!!
Kelly was up till 3am listening to the Sens win 8-4!!!! I ran into her at 3 when she was going to bed with a smile and I was waking up for my game. I thought the game was at 4am but thanks to about 52 nervous text message I got from Sports Sister from the game I was up and ready for the puck dropping. So from 3-715am I listened to the game!!!
It was extra nerve-wracking when Detroit "scored" in OT number one but actually the puck just slipped under the net. But we won!!! Yeah!!!! I'm exhausted. But I think every Oilers fan is too!
Im gonna go nap for an hour before I have to leave for school....
VICTORY FOR OILERS AND SENS!! WHAT A NIGHT/MORNING/DAY!!!!
Kelly was up till 3am listening to the Sens win 8-4!!!! I ran into her at 3 when she was going to bed with a smile and I was waking up for my game. I thought the game was at 4am but thanks to about 52 nervous text message I got from Sports Sister from the game I was up and ready for the puck dropping. So from 3-715am I listened to the game!!!
It was extra nerve-wracking when Detroit "scored" in OT number one but actually the puck just slipped under the net. But we won!!! Yeah!!!! I'm exhausted. But I think every Oilers fan is too!
Im gonna go nap for an hour before I have to leave for school....
VICTORY FOR OILERS AND SENS!! WHAT A NIGHT/MORNING/DAY!!!!

6 Comments:
Message to Bart - text messaging can be therapeutic and prevent panic attacks! Go, Oil!
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE STOP THEM!!!!! How is a girl to sleep! When can we have a game finish in real time? Why do I not have satellite radio so can listen when I go to bed? Text messaging is still beyond the reach of D and B spots sister so a tutorial might help. I LOVE YOU OILERS!
D and B - you don't need satellite radio! Just internet connection and computer near your bed!!! I'm sure with your stats you MUST have a laptop!!!
Oh My! D&B are missing out on a great thing. BUT WHICH ONE GETS THE EARPHONES? Can this marriage be saved? Ahhhh Perhaps we can share!!!Thanks Emm.
To Darbara and Bart: The recommendation was for Bart's patients. Didn't expect you two to need it.
www.630ched.com
"Listen Live"
Rod will give you heart problems. Its a guarantee.
Post a Comment
<< Home