Monday, April 24, 2006

Oilers take Detroit 4-2. YAY OIL!!!!

One positive result in. One pending.

2-2 tied going into the 3rd. Anyone else stressed? Thank goodness for Dean and Gord. I honestly don't know where I would be without them. I think I might pen the Team 1200 a little letter of thanks at the end of all this.

Keeping a Positive Patty approach.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Emery's been pulled.

Time out has been called.

73 seconds.

Spezza shoots. Misses.

Final minute of play.

Chara holds it in.

Spezza gives it away.

Alfredsson keeps it in.

37 seconds.

Alfredsson's shot defelcted.

15 seconds to go.

Icing in Tampa end.

7.7 seconds to go.

"Looking for a miracle" - Dean.

Chara's shot hits the side of the net.

Whistle blows.

Game is over.

4-3 Lightening win it.

I'm sad.

We need to regroup for Tuesday Boys.

1:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was OK with the playoffs until i saw the Calgary players waiting to go out on the ice. You know the pacing, don't talk to me, I have to go out 3rd, please god let me score early wait. Then the crowd, the red mile and I was done. I have no chance to feel that way until next year maybe. Way to go all hockey fans who have teams in the playoffs! The day was miserable and so was I. Good luck to all Canadian teams. There is really nothing like the first round!

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would just like to comment on how fantastic hockey has been so far....I can't pull myself away from the tv...kudos to montreal, what a game, great OT win. Avs/Stars game is crazy too...Let's Go Oilers, tied 1-1 heading home!

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home