Ya'll know what day it is???
GAME DAY. A much anticipated return home for the Oilers as Ottawa hits the road to get a bit of a tan in Tampa. Late games tonight which means I don't start until midnight and Emma, well Emma starts at 4am our time. I think the plan is to go to bed and then wake up for the game or else she will be done for.
I have had a taste of what my next couple months are going to be like and I must say that I am enjoying it immensely. Because May is study month and then June is exams, my schedule is sooooooo flexible and will involve a lot sun exposure (don't worry I am off to buy SPF 30 today) and frequenting small cafes, hitting up the gym, heading to coffee shops and buying a lawn chair to sit out in the back courtyard of our place. Oh and studying of course. The following two months (July and August) will get even more demanding as I write my dissertation. See schedule above. I am just loving life.
The good thing is that I am in the right frame of mind for tonight. Ursula Upper. Hopefully my boys are too!!
GAME DAY. A much anticipated return home for the Oilers as Ottawa hits the road to get a bit of a tan in Tampa. Late games tonight which means I don't start until midnight and Emma, well Emma starts at 4am our time. I think the plan is to go to bed and then wake up for the game or else she will be done for.
I have had a taste of what my next couple months are going to be like and I must say that I am enjoying it immensely. Because May is study month and then June is exams, my schedule is sooooooo flexible and will involve a lot sun exposure (don't worry I am off to buy SPF 30 today) and frequenting small cafes, hitting up the gym, heading to coffee shops and buying a lawn chair to sit out in the back courtyard of our place. Oh and studying of course. The following two months (July and August) will get even more demanding as I write my dissertation. See schedule above. I am just loving life.
The good thing is that I am in the right frame of mind for tonight. Ursula Upper. Hopefully my boys are too!!

3 Comments:
Well I never thought that I would see the day when I would root for Les Canadiens but our neighbours will testify to the fact that I do. How about those Habs! And Oilers of course. Good luck tonight Sports Sister and all. We saw The Rocket and I loved every minute of it. Also Kinky Boots. If there is a break between games go and see them both!
P.S. Great photos and let's face it folks Edgar is GORGEOUS!!!!!!
Excuse me, but you forgot about TWO exceedingly important weeks in June/July.
Y'all KNOW what I'm talking about! How many sleeps?
Post a Comment
<< Home