Inability to focus. Sweating palms. Irregular heartbeat. Constant feeling of anxiety. Nervousness. Incomparable excitment.
This can only mean one thing: IT'S GAME DAY FOLKS.
Break out the regular routine, put on the jersey and get yourself to a teley (or in our case - and maybe now D&B - get your laptop and internet radio ready).
Good Luck to our boys tonight. Emma and I are well rested. Hope you are too!
This can only mean one thing: IT'S GAME DAY FOLKS.
Break out the regular routine, put on the jersey and get yourself to a teley (or in our case - and maybe now D&B - get your laptop and internet radio ready).
Good Luck to our boys tonight. Emma and I are well rested. Hope you are too!

1 Comments:
Only good thing is that now I can change my clothes and Emma can stop drinking that disgusting fizzy lemonade! On to Saturday - Go, Oil!
Post a Comment
<< Home