Monday, May 01, 2006
-
- Name: Emm
- Location: London, United Kingdom
Any press is good press.
Previous Posts
- Big night/morning in hockey. Oil take the Wings in...
- T-minus one hour until the puck drops in Dee-triot...
- Inability to focus. Sweating palms. Irregular hear...
- WE LOVE THIS GAME!!!Kelly was up till 3am listenin...
- Ya'll know what day it is???GAME DAY. A much antic...
- Oilers take Detroit 4-2. YAY OIL!!!!One positive r...
- Kate has now left London. Sad to see her leave – b...
- GAME 2 JITTERS.Tonight the NASN (North American Sp...
- Easter weekend was less chocolate bunnies and more...
- Well you will all be happy to know that Emma and...



6 Comments:
I love you Sawyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am all up in Jack's grill. I am all about the humanitarian who helps everyone on the island. Y'all know how I feel about humanitarians.
BUT I must admit that every now and then Sawyer does warm my heart. His wit pretty much makes the show and tends to be quite timely.
What would I do without Lost???
Or am they??
I am thankful for the following things:
1. Lost.
2. Bank holidays.
3. Delivery pizza.
4. Lost.
Sawyer is just about as hot as Fernando Pisani's hockey stick right now.
Ive only been watching the season 1 DVD's so right now I see Sawyer as being quite the jerk, but hes the hottest. Jack doesnt float my boat as much, but is good-guy appeal is quite likeable .
I gues I've always been attracted to the a$$holes though... hense my dating history ('except you N!)
Juju
JACK.
I like to call him by his full name - "John".
JACK.
Jack.
I am back and continue to wonder how you found the old photos of Bart!!! I love the way he looks woth his hair blowing don't you? Go OIL!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home