Sunday, April 30, 2006

Big night/morning in hockey.

Oil take the Wings in Dee-troit. Now they set off to return home to OIL COUNTRY. Emma luckily caught the game in a MacDonalds in Lancaster that had internet access. More to follow.

MY BOYS TAKE THE SERIES IN FIVE GAMES!! I AM SO HAPPY. We are now off for a well deserved break.

Martin Havlat takes second star in the game tonight with 10 points this series. What an absolutely brilliant return. First star goes to our boy Wade who was definitely going through some tough times losing his Mom (Pat - good name) mid-series but did he ever show dedication and a whole lot of heart. I guess you can say that he has won some credit back in my heart. For now.

Canadian Hockey fans - can someone please fill me in on the recall of Schaeffer's second goal?? Dean and Gord were not happy but obviously I couldn't see it.

This girl is NOT going to be able to sleep.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Senators are so good at hockey.

Further updates to follow.

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you kel, i thought it was a goal, but cbc reviewed the rule book and apparently it was the right call to call it back.....seems that if a puck goes in the net after a kicking motion, even if it hits something else before going into the net, its no goal. I had always thought that if it hit another player before crossing the line it didnt matter if it was kicked...guess i was wrong. Anyways, congrats on the sens win, and GO OILERS GO!!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Emm said...

Its true folks.

I listened to the game at a MacDonalds Internet stand. There were no headphones on the computer so I braodcasted the game to the whole "restaurant". You should hvae seen the stares I got during the American Anthem. I smelled like fries when I left. They kicked me out just as the third period ended!!! It was fun! I can't believe I spend three hours in Mickey Dees and didn't even but a McFlurry!!!!!!!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Emm said...

Its true folks.

I listened to the game at a MacDonalds Internet stand. There were no headphones on the computer so I braodcasted the game to the whole "restaurant". You should hvae seen the stares I got during the American Anthem. I smelled like fries when I left. They kicked me out just as the third period ended!!! It was fun! I can't believe I spend three hours in Mickey Dees and didn't even but a McFlurry!!!!!!!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home