Thursday, May 11, 2006

Hoping this will help!!!

Down 2-1 with less than 10 minutes left. Had a panic attack when Smytty got a puck in the face and lost some teeth. He is back with stitches and a Bobby Clarke smile.

I am a bit sad becasue his teeth were the only thing going for him...

I digress. COME ON OILERS!!!!!!

Sens lot in OT tonight. Still have faith they can comeback!

10 Comments:

Blogger Emm said...

IT HELPED!!!! IT HELPED!!!!

TIED AT 2 BY RAFFI!!!!

5:28 AM  
Blogger Emm said...

el oso says...

Smittys mouth don't look good.

Not purdy.

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH! THIS IS 2 MIN AFTER THIS WAS POSTED.....2-2!!!! LET'S GO BOYS!!!!!!!!

5:30 AM  
Blogger Emm said...

GOING INTO OT!!!

SPORTS SISTER REPORTS ITS "TOO LOUD".

5:44 AM  
Blogger Emm said...

DOUBLE OT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling sick. Could be the fatique. Could be the "Diet" lemonade. Could be the Cool Ranch Doritos that Pearce and I both ran and got from local gas stations at last intermission and then ate them simultaneously as the puck dropped for the 1st OT. Did I mention that we had an "On three..." countdown as we opened our respective bags???

Going on strong!!! I love this game.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Emm said...

TRIPLE OVERTIME!!!!

My parents are yelling at me over text message to go to bed.

Not.

Gonna.

Happen.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Emm said...

HE SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES!!!!!!!!

WOW.

Two minutes in HORCOFF SCORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU DIET LEMONADE!!!!
THANK YOU DORITOS!!!!!
THANK YOU OILERS!!!!!!

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU HORC!!! I LOVE YOU!!! OMG, I ALSO LOVE DORITOS, THERE ARE CRUMBS ALL OVER ME, I DON'T CARE, ALTHOUGH I'D PREFER FOR THEM TO BE IN MY BELLY!!! I AM DELIRIOUS WITH JOY!!!! YEAH OILERS!!!

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK so it simply does not get any better. Sports sister is working it. She really is the best sports blogger in history. The others are so....well....wordy. I guess that I am going to have to resort to my jumping jacks for Ottawa's sake. I had sort of left them aside after the Olympics. BUT OH THOSE OILERS!!! GO GO GO!!!

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emm~ I was thinking of you the entire OT, sitting there all delirious and stuff.
I was also teaching the Yankee girls how to play Sociables and enjoying a few too many brews.

Then the Oilers scored and I jumped up and screamed. Then I pointed at Laura and did a little "in your face dance" because she's from Newport, Cali (yes, the real OC) and is a big Sharks fan.

But like I told her before... Sharks cant swim in Oil... the same way its hard to fly with Oil on your Wings....

~Ju-ju

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home