OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS SO EXCITING! I got to watch the first period last night but then my internet cut out so I couldn't listen or watch the game. It was tragic. I did however stay up until 4am waiting for Sports Sister, el OSO, and Pearcey to text message me every 21.4 seconds. I cannot actually beleive we won. Its amazing. Sports Sister said she woke up with writers cramp this morning. Worth it!
Has anyone ever noticed that the Oilers make up the perfect man? Stolly: 'face' off champ Gator: blood and guts Prongs: strength/muscle Hemmer: creativity, youth Smyttie: heart and soul MacT: brain/vision
Sigh.
So proud of the boys, can't wait till round 3, GO OILERS GO!
Hell ya go Oilers!!!! Anaheim bound I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!!! I will jump, I will pray, I will curse, I will yell "SHORT SHIFTS" and other useful instructions through the mystery of TV screen transmission. I WILL DISTURB THE NEIGHBOURS!!!
Holy Christmukkah. This is insane in the membrane.
Emm, I will take a night out on the bluemile for you, since I will be heading back to God's country this weekend. I will also try to slyly trip the ex ..... if you know what I mean.
I have not been sober in 3 days. Going on 4. This end of the year business is draining.
On a more important note, The OC season finale is on tonight and I am lost with out you Emm. No one else "gets it" and its so not fun screaming all by yourself and jumping on the couch. (BTW- we actually mastered that move months before Crazy Cruise did it on Oprah...)
8 Comments:
OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS SO EXCITING!
I got to watch the first period last night but then my internet cut out so I couldn't listen or watch the game. It was tragic. I did however stay up until 4am waiting for Sports Sister, el OSO, and Pearcey to text message me every 21.4 seconds. I cannot actually beleive we won. Its amazing. Sports Sister said she woke up with writers cramp this morning. Worth it!
Gold seats for Friday's game in Anaheim. Hell ya, Oilers!
Has anyone ever noticed that the Oilers make up the perfect man?
Stolly: 'face' off champ
Gator: blood and guts
Prongs: strength/muscle
Hemmer: creativity, youth
Smyttie: heart and soul
MacT: brain/vision
Sigh.
So proud of the boys, can't wait till round 3, GO OILERS GO!
I've noticed, actually.
Hell ya go Oilers!!!! Anaheim bound I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!!! I will jump, I will pray, I will curse, I will yell "SHORT SHIFTS" and other useful instructions through the mystery of TV screen transmission. I WILL DISTURB THE NEIGHBOURS!!!
Ducks cant swim in Oil!!
Holy Christmukkah. This is insane in the membrane.
Emm, I will take a night out on the bluemile for you, since I will be heading back to God's country this weekend. I will also try to slyly trip the ex ..... if you know what I mean.
I have not been sober in 3 days. Going on 4. This end of the year business is draining.
On a more important note, The OC season finale is on tonight and I am lost with out you Emm. No one else "gets it" and its so not fun screaming all by yourself and jumping on the couch. (BTW- we actually mastered that move months before Crazy Cruise did it on Oprah...)
Ju-ju
REMEMBER MAGGIE THE MONKEY spun the wheel and picked the Oilers. This is a good sign... this is a very good sign. Hell ya go Oilers!!
Rachel Hunter is sitting in front of Anaheim Bound.
She is ignoring her.
Post a Comment
<< Home