Wednesday, May 17, 2006

So it has taken me a really long time to be able post, but I am finally ready to talk about what happened to the Sens over the weekend. Instead of discussing the game or any of the goings on, I would like to pay tribute to my team and the boys that kept me up late at night by thanking them for some incredible achievements.

Thank you Spezz for your 13 points in the playoffs.

Thank you Havie for your stellar return and big performance during the entire post-season.

Thank you Fish for giving 110% every shift, every game, ever day. You are the most underrated player in the NHL.

Thank you Redden for your stand-up play even through all the personal stuff you had going on.

Thank you Heat for being an increadible addition to our team.

Thank you Chara for your towering streagth. Your presence is always felt on the ice.

Thank you Emery for stepping up to the plate and giving your best. You did us proud.

Thank you Neil for choosing your battles and learning when to walk away.

Thank you Poth for scoring when we needed it most.

Thank you to our youngsters Eaves, Vermette and Mesz for playing your hearts out. I look forward to the next season!

Thank you to Coach Murray for some exciting hockey.

Thank you Ottawa Senators for an incredible season, a solid post-season and hope for a fabulous season ahead. I am really proud of what a great year we have had and I am counting down the sleeps until next season (approximately 137 I think!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honest Kel we feel your pain. Even though I hate the senators when they play us I can only imagine how bad it is to actually have a good team and then to have them crash. And to lose with a man advantage. The humiliation. Where were you Alfredson? where were you Heatly? Maybe if you wore your teeth a bit more you would score when it matters. The onle problem I have is if they trade Alfredson to us. I HATE THAT GUY! Anyway you are right. Only a few more sleeps till training camp. Golf anyone?

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home