Once again I can go to sleep (for a few hours) with a Diet Lemonade buzz and a win under our belt!
For those that didn't watch the game - the ice cleaners at the Pond were only clearing the snow in front of the Oilers net not the ducks until Chris Pronger complained to the officials. THAT IS TOTALLY CHEATING!!!!!
I had crispy duck for dinner. It was DELICIOUS!!!!
GO OIL!
For those that didn't watch the game - the ice cleaners at the Pond were only clearing the snow in front of the Oilers net not the ducks until Chris Pronger complained to the officials. THAT IS TOTALLY CHEATING!!!!!
I had crispy duck for dinner. It was DELICIOUS!!!!
GO OIL!

5 Comments:
Prongs just complained so he could see the Ice Girls come out again.... :)
Nice win boys, especially proud since they battled through the flu.
All champions in my book.
As someone who was at the first game and saw the "ice cleaners", I am glad someone complained about them. They can't skate, they can't lift a shovel, they're slow and look stupid. Oilers tried that once one year and stopped it thank heavens. Moms, don't let your girls grow up to be ice cleaners in skimpy outfits! Meanwhile, aren't our boys amazing! Go, Oil!
I just need to say that I am soooooo proud of Edmonton! Unreal, completely unreal. They are doing all us Canadians proud!!!
GO OIL GO!!!
I for one am trying to convince the Leafs to get some ice woman ging and let me be the first one out. Have to work on those abs though!!!
I swear I saw Katie on the opening of the game. Noice is unreal.
Post a Comment
<< Home