Sunday, May 28, 2006

WESTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS!!!!

Oh my goodness.

Wings. Sharks. Ducks. All down the drain. We are Western Conference Champions. I am so proud. My life has never been better.

Words can't describe this.

I never want to sleep again.

I know who I want to win next round but I can't say why or who. Just feel good that I know.

Oilers, thank you for making my mornings non existent and exciting. Normal people are sleeping but they have no idea what they are missing.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happens in the next round? Sabres or Hurricanes? You can't eat either one. Maybe you have BUFFALO Wings, or Candy CANES? It obviously worked for the first three rounds. What does Emma do now?

3:40 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

This is so exciting. I am looking forward to the Cup round!! Might even join Emm in the early mornings! I wonder if this is a reasonable explanation to be excuse from my exams. I will check and let you know!

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We may all be at your house in June if the series goes till then. Stock up on the Doritos please!

2:21 AM  
Blogger Emm said...

Don't worry Alberta Bound. I have my meals already planned for either way!!! But I am hoping for one in particular! So Go BLANK Go!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Emm said...

PS - Rememeber when I said I never want to sleep again????

I slept last night. It was glorious.

I will dedictae my body again to the Oilers soon enough though.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home