Sunday, June 04, 2006

One Down. Five to Go.

Wrote my first exam on Friday and I think it went pretty well. From here my schedule is Monday-Wednesday-Friday (I think it should be against all the rules to have an exam on your birthday) then I have a week off to study for the last two on June 19th and 21st which is good because I haven't even looked at them. For someone who doesn't do exams (thank you Queen's History) I think I am coping pretty well. Emma laughs because my confidence level changes by the minute. One minute I think I am laughing, the next I feel like I know nothing. Typically dramatic.

Post-exam on Friday I celebrated with Mike Lovett (aka Lovito junior) and his friend
Corey. They stayed with us Thursday and Friday night as they kicked off their European tour. One thing led to another and before I knew it Mike and I were chowing down on Ben's cookies (a London gem) and occupying the back booth at the Maple Leaf. Pretty good night.

For some reason, Emma and I are all over the self-portraits. I don't know what it is, but apparently that is our new thing. We just set-up Carl (my cam) and just throw on the timer and wait for the magic to happen. So as per usual, we set her up in the Maple Leaf and started shooting away as evidenced by the above. The highlight, and probably one of the more embarassing things to happen, was when the waitress came over after watching us take multiple pics and actually asked if we wanted her to take it for us. She obviously didn't get the memo. That or she did and was trying to save us from being complete losers. She did take a nice pic (see below).

Today it has been back to the books. I am lacking motivation (ironically what I am studying right now) because I just want it all to be over with. Having over a month to study is too much time for this kid. I am use to being Last minute Linda and having the stress and anxiety really push me. Oh well. Just need to power through the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home