Saturday, June 03, 2006


Thank you for all of the Birthday Greetings Everyone!

It's been a crazy week of rehearsing 9-9 but I have finally managed to post some pictures of the celebrations!

On Sunday I went to Brighton to golf with Jenna and Eddie. Although it was super fun, it made me feel sorry for Detroit, San Jose, and Anaheim as they are all golfing now. We had a great time and it was such a nice day! Who knew that we were all so good at golf???

I had a young actors party to go to in London that night which was pretty lame. Weird to think I was in a room full of "my generation" of actors though. God, we are annoying.

Monday Jenna and Eddie came up to London and joined Kelly and I in THE BEST DINNER EVER! It was at Lucky 7's, which is an old-skool style American burger joint. They were amazing!! My vanilla milkshake was the highlight! Extra thick!!! Mmmm.... Kel even had an A & W Root Beer! You don't understand how excited we were people!!! It was great! Then Jenna baked a raspberry pie and we ate it in the restaurant! It was delicious!

Tuesday Kelly treated me to our favorite pad thai place and a movie!

Thanks for everything guys! 23 will be an amazing year!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great celebrations for a great gal! Maybe we can go to the diner when we're there.

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best Dinner Ever!

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home