Tuesday, May 30, 2006
-
- Name: Emm
- Location: London, United Kingdom
Any press is good press.
Previous Posts
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDS!!!
- WESTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS!!!!Oh my goodness.Win...
- So there was a complaint today that I have been MI...
- Today in the News...TV ADDICTS ARE PICTURE OF STRE...
- WANNA SEE THE GREATEST THING THE INTERNET HAS EVER...
- IN CASE YOU FORGOT HOW PRETTY WE ARE...
- Once again I can go to sleep (for a few hours) wit...
- Note to self: Eating Duck for dinner is a good id...
- Round Three.Nuf said.
- Hey Kel! Remember when we went to the Peak Distri...









14 Comments:
Happy Birthday EMMER!!! Have a great one. Thanks for a great burger fiesta!!!!!! Next time...CHAMPAGNE!!!!!
Great pics Kel!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA from your secret admirers Darbara and Bart. Great pictures Kelly. What a great year you girls have had. How old are you Emma? Enjoy your special day and remember on your birthday you need only do what you want to do. So Celebrate!
Happy Birthday, Emm! Great montage Kelly. Stay happy til the 16th when we will do it with champagne!
Happy birthday you old cow....if you're gonna make a move on one of the oilers, you'd better do it soon - time is playing a cruel joke and more and more of them are younger than we are every year.
GO OILERS GO
HAHAHAHAAHHA - Thanks Kel!! TOO FUNNY! If nothing else....
So as I was leaving the tube station today a gust of wind blew my dress over my head and I showed the Swiss Cottage area of London my birthday suit. Seems fitting.
Pearce - low blow. Might I remind you that you are OLDER!!!!
PS - Thanks to the Oilers this is the best birthday EVER! I can't believe it is May 30th and they are STILL playing. Headed to the Stanley Cup Finals!! AHHHHHH!
Happy Birthday Emma! Have a great day and enjoy your raspberry pie! Good work jbooks.
Not going to lie, I teared up a little at the montage. You must be getting old.
At least you showed off the goods now. Think about that happening 30 birthdays from now. Yeesh.
Unh.
Not going to lie, I teared up a little at the montage. You must be getting old.
At least you showed off the goods now. Think about that happening 30 birthdays from now. Yeesh.
Unh.
Hi there!!! I don't have your number but I remebered the blog. Happy birthday Emma.
I am gonna sign up as others. I have a blog but it is secret and not in English.
¡¡¡Feliz Cumpleaños!!!
Feliz cumpleaños Emma,
How old are you????
PS I am the one who had TWO burgers.
I love the last picture of you emmer!!
Hey Emma!
Happy belated Birthday girl! Wish I could have been there - Those burgers looked goooooood! mmmm... Miss you all!
Nes xx
So I'm a little late, but you got your card on the day so, what of it.
Kelly, your little montage was great! You girls are lucky to have found each other in life. And I can tell you really "get things" like Emma does. Love it. Love it.
Also Emm, Pearce is right, I'm only 23 and every year theres some young hot girlfriend on the team and all I can think is, was that even ever me? I mean, yes that was me once upon a time 3 years ago... its actually very sad... GET ON IT.
Ju-ju
Post a Comment
<< Home