AM I BAD LUCK???
There was disappointment in the wee hours of the morning here in London as we watched the tough break for the Oil last night. Emma is staying remarkably positive (is there any other response?) and although she was sad, she definitely has got a great outlook on the rest of the series. I am stressed that I might be bringing bad luck. I am now having a mental debate as to whether I stop watching all together or continue to put in the time. I just don't want to bring the team down. Any thoughts?
There was disappointment in the wee hours of the morning here in London as we watched the tough break for the Oil last night. Emma is staying remarkably positive (is there any other response?) and although she was sad, she definitely has got a great outlook on the rest of the series. I am stressed that I might be bringing bad luck. I am now having a mental debate as to whether I stop watching all together or continue to put in the time. I just don't want to bring the team down. Any thoughts?

9 Comments:
Stay with the watching Kelly. I look at it this way, if they have to live it I have to watch. They are our boys remember.
I know how you feel, remember my issues with watching the Sens. For some reason I truly believed their fate rested on my shoulders. Apparently me staying out of the room didn't make a difference this year. I say stay around for moral support.
Que sera, sera! Ca ne fait rien! It ain't over til it's over! I am sure the moral support would be appreciated.
Will see you soon!
They are toast.
AND ANOTHER THING ANONYMOUS. If they win just one game on Saturday it is a new ballgame. I have not heard the fat lady sing yet!!!
I THINK WE WILL SEE ANONYMOUS THIS WEEKEND. I THINK THAT I WILL KILL HIM..in the garden with the gnome.
Kel, keep watching. I think the bad luck has more to do with Roli being injured and the oilers taking some undisciplined penalties...plus, you dont want to miss the greatest comeback in NHL Stanley Cup history...
1. If Anonymous continues "his" antics, the least he could do is create a blog name!!
2. Pearce - way to rally the troops! I'm with ya! GO OILERS GO!
Kelly- did you watch the game tonight? (06/10/06) If not- maybe refrain from watching anymore. If so- keep on going girl.
I dont mean to be a stereotypical ritualist, but all I know is that, if you tie the left skate first, keep on tieing it..... spoken from a true hockey wife....
...Nah screw that, your in London, how much superstition could there be from that far?
GO OIL. Jussi, you my man.
Ju-ju
Post a Comment
<< Home