Monday, June 05, 2006

It just hit me!

Am just about to have my pre-game nap. Kelly will be joining me tonight for the big game. I am really excited! It hit me about an hour ago. I don't think I realized throughout the week that my dream was coming true!!! I am so proud of the Oilers for getting this far. It truly is amazing. I ate two vanilla yogurts today with the main ingredient being CANE sugar. Take that. Although, they said it best in Edmonton:

We ate wings. We ate shark. We ate duck.

Now we BREAK WIND!!!

See y'all in a few hours!!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Emm said...

Kel is sleeping. I don't know if I should wake her or not...

Any suggestions???

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAKE HER UP!!! DOES she not realize that she may never see this again??? Oh I forgot that is only true if you are a Leaf fan. Well wake her up anyway!

1:54 AM  
Blogger Emm said...

PRONGER GETS A PENALTY SHOT!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

2:36 AM  
Blogger Emm said...

Brind -a-LESS!

3:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT is hopeless. Sports sister must have hit the bigtime because I cannot log on and certainly cannot get to the comments. WHAT A GAME YOU GUYS!! Pronger high to the glove side. HIS FIRST EVER PENALTY SHOT. The first ever shot that scored on a penalty shot in the payoffs. MR. MAGOO we love you. BED TIME!

3:10 AM  
Blogger Emm said...

4-3. Ummmm....what?

COME ON OILERS!! WE CAN DO IT!!!!

3:32 AM  
Blogger Emm said...

HEMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP THE FAITH!!

Oh gawd...Roli is down...He is not moving. CBC cuts to commercial.

WHY????

3:40 AM  
Blogger Emm said...

ROLI OUT. CONKLIN IN.

KEEP THE FAITH.

3:43 AM  
Blogger Emm said...

Gutted.

Need to sleep it off.

We will get them in Game Two. Kel, I will wake you for that one. I thought after your 100% exam you needed the sleep.

See you all Wednesday.

4:05 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

You should have woken me up!!!! I accidentally set my alarm for noon instead of midnight. I HATE THE 24 HOUR CLOCK!! I am disappointed but was there in spirit. I did wake up at 5am when the game was over though. Thanks to NHL.com for the updates. You are right Emm. Shake it off. Just shake it off.

Preparing mentally and physically for Wednesday night!

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont know what to say that can make this any better for you, however...

..We WERE 2 games down to San Jose, remember? And look how that turned out!

This is one of those "Psych!" moments people pull to be funny. They are just "psyching us out" Emm. Though it isnt really that funny...

Ju-ju

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home