The week that is....
Farris and Glenn left this week - not before suffering severe lag and keeping Kelly and I company during the Oilers games. Also good to have them at the bday bash. Highlight of their visit for me was coming home from a long day at school and the two of them were sitting on my couch in matching Old Man British hats that they bought! They looked... great!
Mrs. Bailey, and the aunts arrived today. Pumped for a busy week of meals and deals. You know how we roll.
Kel and I are up now. It's "After Forty Minutes" on CBC. Hoping and cheering as quietly as possible. Jenna is asleep. We are not related.
GO OILERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Farris and Glenn left this week - not before suffering severe lag and keeping Kelly and I company during the Oilers games. Also good to have them at the bday bash. Highlight of their visit for me was coming home from a long day at school and the two of them were sitting on my couch in matching Old Man British hats that they bought! They looked... great!
Mrs. Bailey, and the aunts arrived today. Pumped for a busy week of meals and deals. You know how we roll.
Kel and I are up now. It's "After Forty Minutes" on CBC. Hoping and cheering as quietly as possible. Jenna is asleep. We are not related.
GO OILERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

1 Comments:
Going into OT.
Scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Post a Comment
<< Home