Happy Birthday Jenna!!!!
The London Ladies have arrived and we took the town last night at Cafe Emm and the play Embers with Jeremy Irons. All wonderful! Especially the seven desserts! Seven???? YES SEVEN!!!!! (Thank you to the waiter who announced that to the restaurant as well! What?!!?!? We wanted to try the sorbet!)
Today is the big birthday celebration!!
The London Ladies have arrived and we took the town last night at Cafe Emm and the play Embers with Jeremy Irons. All wonderful! Especially the seven desserts! Seven???? YES SEVEN!!!!! (Thank you to the waiter who announced that to the restaurant as well! What?!!?!? We wanted to try the sorbet!)
Today is the big birthday celebration!!

6 Comments:
Happy Birthday J-Books!! You had better be getting your part A on for when I get there.
Emma that picture of you is hilarious. It's great.
Happy Birthday! Celebrations tonight!
Happy Birthday Jenna!! Looks like you guys are having a great time!
Anita
And celebrate we did! Minus the jelly BLT. Let's never speak of that again - k? So glad that you brought me along! It was a fab night.
We've never met, but have a wonderful birthday Jenna. Although I was very upset when you slept through the last game, you better be there tonight. Have a great weekend.
I think that SS should give us a summary of the plot of the play with Jeremy Irons and a summary of how muchboxing or punting or gardening was done in the J. Dench play. You want games...I got games!
Post a Comment
<< Home