Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Tears.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A knife through the heart. I don't have enough tears.

5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is hard to get up this morning. I awoke at 3 and started going over all the misses, particularly the powerplay ones. What a shame.
I could not stand the tears on the bench or the McTavish back slapping. Oh well in a week I will be able to say only 83 more sleeps till training camp.

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well kids, just hold on to your memories! All the fun, the screaming, the punching your self in the face. Its been fun. And now that you know we can do it, you can look forward to next season.

Thank you Oilers! It's been a gooder.

Ju-ju

PS. Do they offer counseling for things like this? Not for me, but for people I know....

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still keeping my life size poster of Chris Pronger hanging in my office. Hell, I still have a photo of Eric Brewer hanging (more discreetly) in my office.

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the therapy is wrist slashing and I would ignore it. We are on to the Miami/Dallas basketball playoffs and all I can say is that Basketball would be alot better if it were hockey. If I stop watching I cry so what the heck. GO SHACK!!!!!

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home