A Weekend with Kelly & Kelly!
KH arrived in London this Friday - we have had a wicked time! Filled with a free movie screening of "Little Fish" (it could be a miss in my opinion), new gym bags in Camden for 13 pounds (!!!), Dave Chapelle's Block Party, organic tapas down the road, falafels in Burrough, and massive amounts of time watching the UK's Big Brother!
KH is here until Tuesday when she heads to Athens and then is meeting me in Berlin this weekend.
BLOGGERS: ANY TIPS FOR BERLIN FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN???
KH arrived in London this Friday - we have had a wicked time! Filled with a free movie screening of "Little Fish" (it could be a miss in my opinion), new gym bags in Camden for 13 pounds (!!!), Dave Chapelle's Block Party, organic tapas down the road, falafels in Burrough, and massive amounts of time watching the UK's Big Brother!
KH is here until Tuesday when she heads to Athens and then is meeting me in Berlin this weekend.
BLOGGERS: ANY TIPS FOR BERLIN FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN???

5 Comments:
Look Up!!! Apparently the architecture is divine. Never been there.
Just in case I forget. Ish sent me an email and reminded me of the name of the hostel in Berlin that you should check out: it's called the Circus or something similar (you can find it on www.europefamoushostels.com)
I am jealous.
Try the schnitzel.
Hi Kelly,
I've been to Berlin - you'll love it! I recommend to go on a walking tour of Berlin - it was excellent! It was approx 3 hours long & I think I booked it at the main train stations tourist booth. Ask if they show you the burning of the books memorial. It was cool to see but I would have never found it on my own if I wasn't in the tour.
I also recommend to go a museum right bedise Check Point Charlie - the whole place is plastered with successful & non successful attempts to escape East Germany. It was fascinating & I was occupied I completely lost track of time.
Make sure you wander around East Germany (the building are drab & if you look enough you may see bullet holes - they never restored stuff like that in Berlin. Also check out the old no man's land between W & E, it is strange cause they are building high rises there now. So in the middle of Berlin it looks like a US city.
There is also an SS outdoor museum near Check Point Charlie that was worth the time. If you have to pick one museum see the one I first mentioned.
Hope that helps,
Lisa (Jenna's friend)
Have a great time
Wow. I guess a lot of Bloggers HAVENT been to Berlin. Well...I will let you know how it goes!!!
Thanks Lisa!!
Post a Comment
<< Home