I love Parties!
I love Dancing!
I LOVE Dance Parties!!
Had a big dance party last night at Stammy B. Teens is still in Dublin. L Bevs and Kellarious are in Oxford for the day but we are joinging up for the evening! I am at Uni finishing up my last essay before my dissertation!!!
YEAH LIFE!

6 Comments:
I cannot wait to be a dancing fool with you Emm. Remember my theme song "play that funky music white boy". You go girl!
I watched So You Think YOu Can Dance last night. They are down to 16 so the dancing is good, the choreography is great and the music is fun. Mary is still screaming and has lost some weight and looks good. There is a new hostess who is also British and is much better than the last one. A real personality.
So, by osmosis, I will be able to be an amazing dancer too. Oh, what a good time we will have!
Oh, and Brian got his hair cut and looks like he has been working out all winter. Looks really good.
Hurray! We signed Roli for 3 years and Fernando for 4 years....things are looking up.
PRONGS TRADED TO ANAHEIM....for Lupul, Smid, a 1st rounder next year and a second rounder in 2008....good deal? I don't know...
I think that it is a good move for Pronger. There are really alot of blondes in California.
Post a Comment
<< Home