Sorry for the delay but it has been an extremely crazy two weeks!
First Toronto. I don't think that I could have had a better week. Kally was a great host and I got to see a lot of people who I hadn't seen in a while. The conference was amazing. I really had the best time. I met so many people from all over the world, attended incredible sessions with some very distinguished speakers who I have read about forever and had the opportunity to learn so much. It was amazing to be surrounded by people who were all so dedicated to the same cause. It was also a very humbling experience. I can only hope that I will be in Mexico City in two years for the next one! Oh and also, I have a crush on Richard Gere. hahaha.
Finally finished my thesis! That was the reason I have been MIA lately. A big thank you to my Mom, Aunt Tracy, Jenna and Laura for all their help! I really appreciate it!
One last note: Emm - what did you do to the blog? It is all wonky?
First Toronto. I don't think that I could have had a better week. Kally was a great host and I got to see a lot of people who I hadn't seen in a while. The conference was amazing. I really had the best time. I met so many people from all over the world, attended incredible sessions with some very distinguished speakers who I have read about forever and had the opportunity to learn so much. It was amazing to be surrounded by people who were all so dedicated to the same cause. It was also a very humbling experience. I can only hope that I will be in Mexico City in two years for the next one! Oh and also, I have a crush on Richard Gere. hahaha.
Finally finished my thesis! That was the reason I have been MIA lately. A big thank you to my Mom, Aunt Tracy, Jenna and Laura for all their help! I really appreciate it!
One last note: Emm - what did you do to the blog? It is all wonky?

3 Comments:
I think if Emm makes the photo of James and Jill smaller, it will stop being wonky. Congratulations on your accomplishments.
I think if Emm makes the photo of James and Jill smaller, it will stop being wonky. Congratulations on your accomplishments.
THe blog looks totally normal on this side of the ocean.. congrats on finishing kel!
Post a Comment
<< Home