Dear Bloggers,
It is 5am GMT which makes it like June in Canada. I am at the Edinburgh airport (pronounced Edinburg. It's a hard"G" I think.) I was here at 4am - just incase there was a volcano in Edinburgh. These days you have to plan for everything if you want to be on time! I have just checked in as I am heading home to Banff to celebrate my brother's wedding. For those of you that haven't been on a flight in the past 24 hours, there are new rules:
NO HAND LUGGAGE. I REPEAT. NO HAND LUGGAGE.
The only thing you are allowed to take on the plane is your passport and your wallet - not even a purse, due to a new security alert. They will provide little plastic baggies for your change if you request it. Fortunately I have no money on me. And now no plastic baggie. So I have checked away my mobile phone, my ipod, my sudoku books, my reading...well...ok, I didn't have any reading but you get the point. I am sitting at the computer in the airport with only my body. Luckily for me, my body is a wonderland. Not even sure what that means but I am tired and have no toys to entertain me.
If you ask me, weird.
It is 5am GMT which makes it like June in Canada. I am at the Edinburgh airport (pronounced Edinburg. It's a hard"G" I think.) I was here at 4am - just incase there was a volcano in Edinburgh. These days you have to plan for everything if you want to be on time! I have just checked in as I am heading home to Banff to celebrate my brother's wedding. For those of you that haven't been on a flight in the past 24 hours, there are new rules:
NO HAND LUGGAGE. I REPEAT. NO HAND LUGGAGE.
The only thing you are allowed to take on the plane is your passport and your wallet - not even a purse, due to a new security alert. They will provide little plastic baggies for your change if you request it. Fortunately I have no money on me. And now no plastic baggie. So I have checked away my mobile phone, my ipod, my sudoku books, my reading...well...ok, I didn't have any reading but you get the point. I am sitting at the computer in the airport with only my body. Luckily for me, my body is a wonderland. Not even sure what that means but I am tired and have no toys to entertain me.
If you ask me, weird.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home