Friday, July 28, 2006

Berlin.

Went last weekend and finally posted some great pics of Kelly Heisler and I. KH is off on her Euro adventure - I know she'll do great!!! She took most of the best pictures of Berlin but here our a few!

The H-light was a tour of the city on a bike with our Canadian tour guide!!!

Check out the link here:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Uc=14hr3na8.c3ze7szo&Uy=-f6iff2&Ux=1

5 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

You both have Old Navy flip-flops.

Emma: well done, you were great on Thurday, lovely legs, good luck in Scotland.

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, thank heavens you are back. That was just too weird. Anyone know what happened?

10:05 PM  
Blogger Emm said...

In case of any confusion, that pic is of us standing where the Berlin wall USED to be.

Thanks for coming out on Thurs DHG. Very useful feedback comments!

Bloggers, please note that I informed DHG that due to his anti-hockey comments on the blog, he caused family distress. On the plus side, atleast now I get two Christmases!!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

The pic of you with the sausage and the beer looking like a proud moment for you Emm. Happy to hear that you have fulfilled your dream of visiting Berlin!

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have conquered the axis of evil also. With the help of SS and SSS we will survive.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home