Tuesday, August 08, 2006

UPDATE!!!



Back from Edinburgh with Gord and Isha and what an amazing weekend we had! I agree with D&B the highlight was most definitely GIrl in Box. I can't even begin to explain how fabulous the show was. Future Memory had been warned that on average only 7 people show up any given show and the last two shows they have had audiences of 34 and over 40. They are definitely doing very well and we should all be super proud!




The weekend was a lot of fun. It included some touring, taking in an Improv Show and Emm's two shows and just generally enjoying the great vibe that fills the city. It is so funny to compare this visit to my visit back in February. It was like I was in a different place! Andrew Titus also made a visit down on Saturday and joined Gord and I for a leisurely day in Edinburgh.




Saturday night Emma had time off after her show (1 am) so we headed to the Speilgeltent, the Fringe's massive beer tent, and spent some time meeting Isha's cousin's friends and other friends from Emma's cast. It was a great night that was only overshadowed by the early wake-up on Sunday morning. However, it was well worth it to see Titus's pipe band play in the Highland games! Best part was that they won their division - good luck at the worlds!!!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can not believe how well its going!!!! Sounds like you guys are doing an amazing job emmer!!!! WAY TO GO!!! CAn't wait to see you soon!! What a month!!! J

6:05 PM  
Blogger Emm said...

Wow! Kel, Darb and Barts visit was amazing! Like - such a great weekend. Highlight of my time in the UK!!!

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home